With all the new composites that are on the scene, each manufacturer has their own color palette to choose from. In our experience working with many different synthetic decking brands, among the most beautiful composite undoubtedly has to be TimberTech. The TimberTech line offers superior scratch, stain and fade resistance, this means the lovely color your deck starts out with is the color it will keep. Much of Timbertech’s decking also rivals the look of real wood with graining and undulation so close to the real thing you have to walk right up on it to tell it is indeed synthetic. Since TimberTech offers a wide array of beautiful colors to choose from to build your new deck, we only thought it fitting to take a closer look at some of their most popular hues.
1) This stunning first and second story deck in Powell, OH was completed with TimberTech XLM in Harvest Bronze, with a coordinating TimberTech Radiance rail. The space also features built-in bench seating and planters for a seamless space that becomes one with the lush landscape surrounding the area.
2) A golf course plays as the backdrop to the unique deck in the Muirfield community of Dublin, OH which is shown below. We used TimberTech Earthwood Evolutions decking in Teak with a Walnut border and streamlined cable rail. A true masterpiece.
3) This deck also features TimberTech’s Earthwood Evolutions in Teak with a Walnut trim and parting board. Notice how closely this deck mimics the look of real wood with shading and graining throughout.
4) An aerial view of this gorgeous TimberTech Earthwood Evolutions deck lends a bird’s-eye view of the colors and patterning. We paired Walnut alongside black aluminum railings for a beautiful contrast.
5) The low-to-grade deck in Columbus, OH shown below showcases the beauty of TimberTech’s XLM decking in Sandridge with Mountain Cedar trim.
6) This multi-level deck flows graciously with the lines and colors of this existing home. We used a winning combination of TimberTech Earthwood in Walnut with a stained cedar rail alongside black aluminum pickets.
7) This outdoor living combination in Columbus, OH includes a TimberTech XLM deck in Walnut Grove with a low maintenance white vinyl rail. The deck spills onto a charming hardscape patio area below.
8) This Columbus low-to-grade deck includes multi-levels and a gazebo which houses a hot tub for enhanced enjoyment. The deck is constructed from TimberTech Twin Finish decking in Gray.
9) Another low-to-grade beauty in Columbus, OH finished with TimberTech XLM. This palette is breathtaking in Rustic Bark with a black Radiance rail.
10) This deck has a stunning curved design and was completed using TimberTech Twin Finish in Cedar with an ornamental rail.
If you are looking for a quality low-maintenance deck that comes in a myriad of beautiful tones. A TimberTech by Archadeck of Columbus may be just what you are looking for. Contact us today to learn more about TimberTech decks and our many other outdoor structure designs. We can help make your outdoor living dreams a reality. Call for a free consultation at (740) 879 – 3730
To see more examples of the beauty of TimberTech decks, you can visit our composite and PVC deck gallery located on our website.