Yes, spring will be here soon enough! A great way to taste the eventual break from winter is to join Archadeck of Columbus at the Central Ohio Home and Garden Show beginning Saturday, February 27th – March 7th, 2010. Our new display will feature a double level curved deck using Timbertech wood/plastic composites as well as XLM (PVC decking). We will also be showing Azek PVC decking as well as Fiberon products.
If you have not attended this Home Show and you are considering any home improvement, you should not miss this. You can find most anything related to home improvement from decks, landscaping, windows, glass block to seminars on gardening and cooking tips.
This show has been one of our biggest generators of leads throughout the year. We get to meet folks whom are interested in our services but it also gives us a chance to assist homeowners with their questions. The best part is the energetic atmosphere that spring is just around the corner!
Some tips if you are truly interested in using your time wisely:
- Go on weeknights (the schedule can be found on the link below)
- Avoid weekends! We would love to see you but I must say it is packed until about 5pm.
- Plan ahead and look for vendors whose products and services interest you. The link (below) will help you as well as the free program which is provided upon arrival
- Be sure to talk to the vendors. Most spend a tremendous amount of time setting up their respective displays and are eager and appreciative when people come by.
- If you are a DIY (do it yourself), be respectful that most vendors are interested in speaking with potential clients. Please advise them early that you are going to do something by yourself, but are interested in their experience. Most vendors will help you if their time permits
- Don’t forget there are two separate buildings conducting the show. The Multi-Purpose Building is where most home improvement companies reside and the Celeste Building is where the Garden Showcase is located as well as other home improvement booths. There is an enclosed walkway between both buildings. By the way, Archadeck of Columbus is located in the Celeste Building near the showcase
- Don’t miss the Garden Showcase. The themes and displays are unique and change each year and the flowers give you a true sense of spring
- Senior Day is Wednesday, March 3rd. Discounted tickets are available and hours are from 12 noon – 9pm
Carol, Seth and I will be there throughout the week. Please feel free to come by should you require our assistance. Happy Hunting!